Shanti Kai™ Essences and Your Pet:
Exploring Wellness Alternatives with our Product Line*
When: Saturday October 17, 2015 at 5:30pm
Where: Sedona in Honolulu, HI
- Have an aging or ailing pet and want to know more about what pet essences do?
- Going through a relocation or transition and worried about your pet’s stress?
- Worried about stress on your pet while you’re traveling or away from home?
- Want to know more about what you can do for pet stress and prevention?
- Experiencing other problems with your pet and wondering what you can do?
If you are experiencing any of the above, this class may be right for you!
Essences are all about creating balance. When there is stress or trauma, illness or injury (including aging and stress accumulation), your pet’s energy can become imbalanced, making it more difficult for him or her to recover and strengthen. Shanti Kai™’s Hawaiian Flower and Gemstone Essences work on the subtle energy bodies of your pet, and affect the physical body as a downstream event. Because our essences are vibrational, they do not pose the risk of allergy or overdose and are perfectly safe and easy to use.
In this class we will explore how to select which essences are right for your pet, how to apply essences on your pet, and how to prepare yourself for working with your pet. Since animals are very sensitive to the energy of their owners, we will also learn clearing and shielding techniques for working with your pet. Especially when they are ill or frail, your animal may need extra shielding and protecting, and this will also be discussed in this class.
Potential benefits* of pet essences include:
- Increased calm and relaxation
- Increased balance and ease
- Increased physical mental and emotional well being
- Increased ability to cope with changes and stress
- Improved behavior
- Improved response to other therapies, wellness alternatives, or healing techniques
And many more!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please see your vet should your pet have health concerns or should you have any questions.