What Are the Chakras?
Shanti Kai™ Chakra Essences are blends that are specially designed to balance and align the seven chakras of the human body. The word chakra derives from the Sanskrit word meaning “wheel of light”. There are 88,000 chakras within the human body, of which seven are considered to be the major chakras – the main energy centers in our bodies through which energy flows. If energy in one of the major seven chakras is blocked, it can lead to downstream effects in the human body.
In general, the seven major chakras deal with your well-being on the Earth plane, whereas the next set – chakras 8-12 – deal more on a universal level. Universal in this context relates to your consciousness, desires and concerns moving away from being focused on your own self toward aligning with a greater awareness and an experience of divinity (or from the finite to the infinite).
Imbalance in any of the chakras can manifest in physical, mental, and emotional distress, ultimately even leading to illness and other disease. In fact, as early as the 1930s Bach had written in his book that Flower Essences are intended to treat emotional and mental imbalance before it enters the physical body. Shanti Kai™ takes this concept even further, combining newly discovered mineral and Hawaiian Flower Essences with antimicrobial effects of essential oil, and other vibrational energies. The Shanti Kai™ Chakra Line provides an in-depth method for balancing, clearing, and developing the chakras. In totality it draws from over 600 plant, flower, gemstone, and mineral based ingredients helping you to integrate missing frequencies that are needed to heal and restore.
How Do I Know if I Have a Chakra Imbalance?
If you have experienced any of the following symptoms this past year in any area of your life, it is likely that you have corresponding imbalance in one (if not more) of your seven main chakra(s):
- Emotional Well-Being (e.g., anxiety, depression, moodiness, anger, rage, low self-esteem/insecurity, jealousy, sadness, loneliness, guilt/shame, excessive regret, fear of lack, etc.)
- Mental Well-Being (e.g., mental clarity, decision making, memory problems, problem solving, alertness, motivation, writer’s block, etc.)
- Physical Health
- Relationship Issues
- Creative Blocks
- Financial Lack (i.e., excessive money problems)
- Stagnation (or the feeling of being stuck or trapped in any area of life)
- Professional and/or Work-Related Issues (i.e., feeling stuck or unable to find work)
- Feeling Spiritually Disconnected
- Have had Challenges Conceiving a Child (or “creative” issues)
- Trouble Forgiving Others (or hanging on to grudges, judgment and criticism of self and others)
- Insomnia and Sleep-Related Disturbance
- Problems Gaining or Losing Weight
- Family Problems
- Being Overly Competitive with Others…etc.
More About Our Chakra Line
Our Chakra Line of Essences combines many aspects of Ayurveda – color therapy, cosmic use of gemstones and mineral elixirs, flower therapy, aromatherapy, the science of vibration and more. These Essences are complex tools from a vast repertoire of plants and minerals – they integrate complex blending science and can enhance your sense of balance, increase your prana (life force), and promote greater health and wellness on all levels of being.
The Shanti Kai™ Chakra Essence Line was developed over a period of five years and each spray builds on the next. There are several ways to approach using our Chakra Essences. You may want to start with the Muladhara™: Root Chakra Essence, working with that for a period of time, and then moving to Svadhisthana™: Sacral Chakra, and so on. Slowly working your way up can be especially beneficial because if your foundation is off, it can affect all other chakras. Another option is to just buy the one that draws you the most or the one corresponding to where you feel the need to do some work.
You can also use the Shanti Kai™ Chakra Line as a complete set, using all of them at once as a way to balance yourself daily. In this case, you would start with Muladhara™: Root Chakra first and spray your way up, ending at the Crown Chakra. If a particular chakra is “speaking to you” on any given day, you can augment your routine with that one spray . For instance, if you have aches and pains in a given area, you may need to balance that chakra and the two Chakras surrounding it with those specific sprays.
Recommendations for Working With Our Chakra Essence Sprays
- If you are experiencing any communication issues, you may turn to the Vishuddha™: Throat Chakra Essence spray.
- For relationship issues, you may turn to the Svadhisthana™: Sacral Chakra Essence spray.
- If you are feeling anxious, you may find the Muladhara™: Root Chakra Essence spray helpful.
- If you are going for an interview or on a date, the Manipura™: Solar Plexus spray could be helpful.
- And if you want to meditate you might combine the Muladhara™: Root Chakra, Ajna™: Third Eye Chakra, and Sahasrara™: Crown Chakra sprays.
There are so many ways to utilize our Chakra Line Essences depending on the situation you are looking for support with at any given moment in time. And often, we find that when you start to work with them, you begin to intuitively sense which one(s) you may need.
As a reminder, essences are vibrational and work in the auric field and on the physical body, and so they don’t necessarily need to touch your physical body to work. Many of our extremely sensitive clients and customers spray only their auras and get great results. Check out our Chakra Release Blog for more ideas on how to work with this amazing product line!