Do you experience worry around not having enough money, prestige, power, time, love, energy or attention? Do you feel you have to compete with others to get ahead? Or that someone else can take what you have and leave you without? Do you sometimes feel you don’t belong or worry about ending up alone?
A balanced Root Chakra may help you to:
- Release limiting beliefs and fears
- Overcome fear around not having enough
- Manifest Abundance
- Resolve family issues
- Feel secure and release feelings of jealousy and envy
- Strengthen your sense of identity and feelings of belonging
Living abundantly without fear is within your grasp, and a strong and balanced Root Chakra is the first step.
How to use it
Our spray can be applied directly over the front and back of the Root Chakra including legs and feet, as well as over other sensitive areas such as the forehead/third-eye area, temples, and neck region. May also benefit along spine, breasts/chest area, and abdomen.
Ingredients: Vibrational Infusions of 14 wild, tree, and Native Hawaiian Flowers, 1 Orchid, 15 Gemstones, 3 Precious Metals, 8 Essential Oils, and Frequencies of Red and White Light in 20% Alcohol (as a preservative), and Purified Water.
More About Muladhara:
The First or Root Chakra, known in Sanskrit as Muladhara, is located at the base of the spine. It relates to your connection to the Earth, to family and identity issues, and to abundance and primal issues such as survival, “having enough”, and fears related to lack. The color most commonly used for balancing the root chakra is red.
Muladhara Companion Essences™:
While it’s not necessary to use other products to receive benefit, below are a list of ways we recommend using Muladhara Chakra™:
- Use with Throat Chakra to promote peaceful communication in families
- Use with Sacral Chakra to improve spousal or partner relations
- Use with Solar Plexus Chakra to bring a sense of grounding in your work
- Use with Heart Chakra for being in the flow of giving and receiving
- Use with Third Eye Chakra for enhancing wisdom (release of fear can help clear up intuition)
- Use with Crown Chakra for connecting to both the earth (roots) and the heavens (sky), and staying grounded in spirituality