Working With Earth Chakra™ Essence During Volatile Times Including Stress, Duress and Instability
Change, Resistance, and Instability
Change always comes one way or another – it’s part of life – It’s true, most humans don’t change unless they’re forced to – and even if you’re open to change, innate, subconscious resistance can mount before you have notice to counter it. What’s more, the Universe at times can seem to conspire…. to put obstacles or challenges in your path, sometimes one after the other, forcing you to reckon with the very thing you want most to avoid. Although it may feel like it’s there to ensure (or bring about) your demise, it’s ultimately about resurrecting your innermost courage, and stirring your resolve – bringing about the necessary inner change and transformation needed for the next phase of life. It’s there to challenge, test, and strengthen your character, to teach you to flex your inner muscle and grow – to develop your inner character and find out what you’re really all about. And, guess what? You’re much stronger than you think. The Universe never gives you more than you can handle – it may give you more than you want to handle, but never more than you can. You are perfectly equipped to handle this, whatever this may be. Sometimes, though, you do need a little extra help… and that’s exactly what Shanti Kai™ Earth Chakra™ is here to provide – an energetic boost to help you ground, balance, and tap into your inner strength!
Working with Life’s “Triggers”
Think of a time that you thought you couldn’t possibly get through – there was no path forward – a time when your world seemed to crumble around you. Live long enough and no matter how strong you think you are, this kind of thing eventually happens. But when you think back on it, though it may still hurt, given enough time, you will likely find that very crisis has become a source of faith, and though bittersweet, strength. If you work with your emotional triggers and the things that bother you – instead of avoiding them- if you are taking accountability and really getting the lessons that you are here to learn, you’ll find that the things you thought of as happening to you or being bad– the inconveniences and pitfalls of life – are often actually the very things that alter your life path, shaping who you are on a deeper level. Shanti Kai™ Earth Chakra™ can help you find the grounding and sense of presence needed to stay firmly rooted, so that when challenges do come, you are prepared to answer them.
How You Respond
Remember too, it is not the things that happen to you or even through you that matter most, it is how you respond to all these things – from moment to moment, thought to thought…it is your response that [incrementally] shapes your destiny. What’s more, how you respond to a situation or circumstance – even if you made a HUGE mistake, often says way more about who you are than anything you did (good or bad) ever could. Showing remorse, empathy, caution, and doing all that you can to make things right – taking accountability for your actions and being responsible moving forward, is much more telling of your inner character than being right ever could. Working with Shanti Kai™️ Earth Chakra™️ can help you set your grounding, enabling you to become increasingly awake and aware, and giving you an edge in navigating life’s conflicts and challenges – helping you surf the waves of change… one tsunami at a time.
Good Versus Bad
Life’s cycles tend to resemble the action of a wave – like peaks and valleys – they follow universal principles and laws, including, the law of gravity: what goes up, must come down. What you think of as bad on the physical plane is often the source of good on the spiritual – and bad things are often followed by good. That is life. The people that have the greatest success at life are not the ones who face the least challenges – indeed, the lives of the most successful individuals are often rife with huge challenges. Like a volcano spurs the growth of new land, so too, can your own seeming eruptions also spawn new growth and direction; Shanti Kai™ Earth Chakra™ can help you learn to finally let go of the pressure, so you can enjoy life, one moment at a time.
Life’s Challenges: The Refiners Fire
It’s all well enough and easy to talk about in hindsight, but when you’re in a crisis or going through challenging times, regardless of why, it can feel like the refiners fire – full of pressure, heat, instability, and volatility – all leaving you in a heightened state of vulnerability. And no one knows how to handle that very pressure, heat, volatility, and instability better than Mother Earth. For as long as she is old, Mother Earth has been maintaining a fiery core countered by external weather calamities consisting of erupting volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados, hurricanes and more. But, she’s also been handling a different sort of energy – disasters brought about by mankind. Some would say that they’re connected, that weather calamities are a projection of the state of mass consciousness at any given time – that if you brew enough anger you’ll see the Earth react. Other individuals, on the other hand, complain that they feel their wrists or joints become sore and weaken as the result of an incoming storm – that it is the pressure of the weather systems that provoke their inner tension.
Perhaps it’s a matter of the chicken or the egg, but regardless, one thing remains clear: Mother Earth has the frequencies needed to heal and restore. Deep within her fiery core, and growing abundantly on her rich terrain, lies an alchemy of riches – resources that we’ve harnessed in Essence form, blended and synergized- to help you find the grounding and rooting needed to navigate challenging times. Whether it be major planetary shifts – such as brought on by cosmic alignments (which can include sudden unexpected weather and or events such as earthquakes), personal life crisis, family problems, or issues at work – Shanti Kai™ Earth Chakra™ is a wonderful tool for grounding, that can help you navigate life’s ever changing terrain.
Wherever you are in life – with respect to your personal path, you’re here right now. And that means at least part of the lesson and opportunity at hand (regardless the situation) is presence, being here now. Grounding, rooting and balancing- – extracting your mind from the pain of the past and/or the worries of the future. What’s more, if you tend to dissociate, leave your body – i.e. to not be fully present – and/or to escape into a fantasy world or use distractions around you to avoid your current reality, Earth Chakra™ can be the perfect Essence to work with as a tool for helping you stay present- or as Eckhart Tolle put it best, “to be Here Now”.
Shanti Kai™ Earth Chakra™ Essence is an energetic tool that provides the download of frequencies to help your mind override the potentially negative program that wants to kick in, by providing the energies needed to shift into a more positive one. Anytime you are in a situation wherein you feel unsafe, lack presence, encounter instability, volatility and even shock – if there is escalating conflict, and/or a sense of growing discontent, lack of happiness, and/or feeling of fiery emotions rising to the surface – the following suggestions for working with Shanti Kai™ Earth Chakra™ may be especially helpful:
- Ground Yourself. Getting strong in your foundation, and back to the simple joys is the first step to freeing yourself of inner malaise. Spending a little time with nature is a great way to start. Spray your third eye, temples and base of neck – close your eyes and simply let yourself be present. Practice mindfulness and contemplation, meditation, and/or focused relaxation. Whatever the activity, whether you’re sitting and journaling, meditating, taking a walk or even working, use the Earth Chakra™️ Essence beforehand, to ground yourself and set the energy to just be. Getting back to simple things can bring grounding and help you connect with your higher self and/or spiritual connection, as well as invoke great joy and contentment.
- ROOT yourself. Literally… and… in a visual sense. Let’s take the simple grounding a step further. You’ve already sprayed your third eye temples, and base of neck (if also doing step 1) but also include along your spine…. go ahead and include the backs of your legs and bottoms of your feet too. Visualize a grounding cord, as if you have a tree trunk growing from the base of your spine reaching far into the Earth. Perhaps it finds some bedrock to connect to. Feel it take hold of the bedrock, and allow it to root you.
- Be Present. Close your eyes and breathe- if you’ve done steps 1 & 2 then you’re already there… if you’re working with this separately, close your eyes and settle in. Visualize the point just under your navel and put one hand over it as you breathe. Become aware of your sitting bones – if you’re sitting – and the Earth beneath earth your feet. You may wish to apply Earth Chakra™ Essence over the area under your navel, along your spine, and/or the tops and bottoms of your feet. Take a few deep inhales and allow yourself to simply be and just breathe. Visualize- feel, see, sense, or imagine– green light coming in from deep within the Earth and filling up this area (just below your navel) with healing green light. Stay with this visual (or if you do not visualize well, stay with this sense of imagining) and continue to breathe, pulling green light up and in. If your thoughts or feelings fall away, chances are they were not important, mere clutter – and you can simply let them go. If they stay with you, they may contain important information you need to explore. Simply take note, and return your focus to the growing energy and light within you. You may even begin to sense the green light overflowing and pulsating outward, bringing healing to areas of your body that are tired or needing a little extra attention. Stay with this practice for several minutes and, when possible, for a longer, extended meditation. If you’re busy and just have a moment – remember you can shift your energy in a fraction of a second – one moment of focused intentionality is more powerful than a million moments of absentminded thought. And… the sum of many moments (over time) can profoundly impact your life.
- Be Intentional. Affirm that you are present, protected, and grounded – in perfect connection to Mother Earth and her overflowing abundance. Especially if only doing this step, shake up your Earth Chakra™ Essence and spray throughout your aura. Use arms width and turn the nozzle inward, toward you, and mist throughout your energy field, creating the effect of a light mist settling onto your skin and physical body. This is also a great way to apply Earth Chakra™ if you are tired, burdened or drained, and can’t seem to pull yourself out of it. If there is an area of life especially challenging to you, then create an affirmation to work with as you use this. Remember, believability is the key with affirmations. Make it believable – but still positive – so that your mind doesn’t fight you on it (and so your subconscious doesn’t conjure up all the reasons what you are saying isn’t true).
- Practice Gr-Attitude for the Abundance you already have. Gratitude opens the floodgates of Heaven, and yet it is so, so, soooooo easy to forget this and get stuck in FOMO (fear of missing out) or comparing yourself to others regarding what you do not have. Stop focusing on what you do not have and start focusing on what you are grateful for. This brings peace and presence. Simply close your eyes and turn your attention to the things you are grateful for, one by one affirming them with gratitude. This is a great exercise if you are finding yourself feeling resentment or spite towards aspects of your life that are challenging or difficult.
- Ask for what you want, but then LET IT GO! Mother Earth is Abundant and will provide*- Sometimes you must simply ask, and harmonizing before you ask can make a substantial difference in how well you are heard. For this step, shake well and apply spray over your lower chakras (front and back)- if you are unfamiliar, this encompasses your root, navel, and solar plexus (diaphragm, just under your chest region) areas. Detachment is king, yet there are some things you simply need, desire, and or must have. So go ahead and ask for what you want and then let it go. Take a moment with your eyes closed, apply a spray over your 3rd eye and temple areas and focus on what it is you want and/or need- how this would look and feel to have it, and then simply let it go.
- Contemplate Contentment. The whole world has FOMO right now (fear of missing out) – social media screams of it. Thus, one way to go about grounding yourself is by simplifying your desires and expectations, grounding yourself, and practicing mindfulness and contentment. If you don’t buy into the illusion of lack, you are less likely to get caught in the snares of desire…and the pain of disappointment, and/or anger and resentment over not having. It was Jim Carrey once said “I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer.” If you think of all the things you want on a daily basis, underneath all those things is the idea that they will bring some sense of contentment, inner peace, security and joy. Without inner peace, what is the value of any of it? Contentment is Divine Nectar. When you are steeped in it, you do not become a part of the chorus of grudges or jungle of complaints that are indubitably all around you. You stay out of the rat race and allow the need to keep up to fall away. For this step, shake well and spray Earth Chakra™ over your Sahasrara or Crown Chakra, as well as the front and back of your Heart Center (i.e. upper chest and mid-upper back areas). Close your eyes and practice seeing things as perfect just the way they are, that everything is just as it should be.
*In saying that Mother Earth provides, or suggesting you ask Her for your needs, to be meant is in no way negating the value of your own spiritual connection, religion, and/or practice. At Shanti Kai™, we honor and respect all paths and traditions, and refer to Mother Earth as an expression of the omnipotence of God. It is fine to substitute this expression or intention to insert your spiritual connection, to personalize it so that it works for you. We feel that the body-mind-spirit trinity is essential to acknowledge for total healing and growth, and thus that it is necessary to include it, but it is in no way meant to be limiting or exclusive to any particular belief system or practice.