One of the most sensitive areas for spraying Shanti Kai™ Essences is right in between the eyebrows, just above the nose- an area known as the third-eye, or Ajna Chakra.
While some of our essences are specifically designed to work with this area, such as Ajna™: Third Eye Chakra, Indigo Light™, Sapphire Master™, and Let Me See™, which are all effective for strengthening and/or clearing blocks from the third eye, any, if not all of our sprays can be used here as an entry point for working with your entire energy field. Some of our more clearing sprays such as Release It,™ Shungite Master™, Shungite Plus™, Removing Obstacles™, Empower™ and Clear My Space™ may all be especially effective on this area, especially if you are experiencing intuitive blocks. Some of our protective essences, such as Guardian Angel,™ White Light™, and Golden Aura™, may help promote feelings of safety and protection, and spraying the third eye is helpful because we often feel that our intuition is blocked when we are experiencing fear.
Other Essences that are beneficial to use in this area:
Mercurease™: This essence is formulated to work with your mind, and since the third eye governs the mind, this is the best area to use this spray.
Clarity™: Another essence that works with the mind, and helps to connect it with the will of the heart.
Lemurian Quartz™, Athena™, Imagine™, Goddess Power™: Use any of these four essences over the third-eye to stimulate spiritual awakening.
Violet White™ and any of the Orchid Essences: These blends help to connect the upper chakras with the third eye and the crown chakra, and spraying third eye with these helps to further facilitate this connection.
On Sunday, April 29th, a full moon in Scorpio, this year’s Pink Moon, will light the sky. While the color pink brings to mind gentleness and peace, Scorpio and its ruler Pluto are anything but, making it a great time to pull out our Intuition™ and Transformation Essences™.
Pluto, The Destroyer, represents transformation, death, re-birth and everything hiding below the surface in your subconscious that you’d rather not look at. Sounds like scary stuff! Fortunately, we have our Transformation™ Essence, formulated specially to balance these types of Plutonian energies. While transformation and everything that comes with it can make us feel heavy and at times hopeless, Transformation™ Essence can help to soften this process, and kindle a desire and ability to transform, and delve into the heart of whatever issues are coming up.
To help with the lunar side of things, Intuition™ Essence is specially formulated to help you work with the energy of the moon and its phases. Full moons in general are a time of culmination, heightened emotions, and of the illumination of things previously hidden. All this adds to the theme of transformation in the air, and Intuition™ Essence can further help to bring ease and acceptance to whatever comes up. Read more about this Scorpio Full Moon Duo.
Tomorrow’s Full Moon in Gemini kicks off a powerful month, astrologically bringing in shifts and new energy for the upcoming year. This full moon is a Super Moon, making it especially powerful, not to mention that Gemini’s ruler Mercury enters its 4th and final retrograde of the year tomorrow as well!
Even though tomorrow’s Super Moon is an extremely powerful full moon, those working with lunar energies may notice the energy is a little held back – so you may feel a burst of energy towards progress followed by a wave of doubt that leaves you feeling one step forward and two steps back. During the Super Moon, the moon comes much closer to the Earth (than during the other full moons), thus its influence on us is greater. The moon is tied to hidden emotions and intentions, and with the influence of both the Super Moon and Mercury Retrograde, what may be illumined is the underlying truth (or even secrets) in our communications and interactions with others.
Our Recommended Essences
While we are not astrologers here at Shanti Kai™, we take note because our Astro Essence Line can be an amazing tool to navigate these times. This month we are recommending working with Intuition™ (our Moon Blend), MercurEase™, and Svadhisthana™ (our Sacral Chakra Blend).
Intuition™ is our Lunar Essence, full of rich deep crystals and powerful flowers that unearth and bring out deep hidden energies, strengthening ones sixth sense, balancing female hormonal cycles, and aligning one more closely to the moon’s natural cycles.
MercurEase™ is for balancing and countering the effects of Mercury Retrograde. It’s Blend can help to strengthen communication skills and help one tap into the creative force working.
Sacral Chakra Essence Blend is a great Essence to use for balancing the 2nd (or Sacral) Chakra. The Sacral Chakra is also our relationship Chakra, and when using this Blend one may find help with the need to be in control and ego states, as well as balancing emotions. One may also experience increased passion and joy levels.
“I used to struggle with pms and see my monthly cycle as a negative – something that set me back. I started working with the Intuition Moon Blend from Shanti Kai and started shifting into more of a harmonious flow with it (no pun intended). I read on Shanti Kai website how certain Native American Indian tribes valued a woman’s monthly cycle as the time when the veil between worlds is the thinnest and women are most in tune with the spiritual realms. I noticed when I started working with the Intuition not only physically did my body start shifting and seeming to align naturally with the moon but I also did the moon release rituals (from their blog) every full and new moon with Intuition and Transformation and noticed my awareness and sixth sense was deepening and instead of feeling overly emotional and discombobulated on my period I now feel more peaceful and at ease- more in tune with myself and others around me. I now notice instead of feeling irritated by people during this time I now feel more kinship or compassion because my empathy increased as I became more sensitive during this time.“
– Lisa B., Wedding Coordinator, Chicago IL
“I use [MercurEase™] anytime I am in a situation where I need to express myself clearly. It is incredibly helpful for me as a musician and songwriter to feel like I am grounded and clear enough to express myself fully without other energies getting in the way of my fullest expression. Often, as artists, we are very aware and very sensitive. Being that sensitive, we are often forced to filter though a lot of garbage to get to the source. Not everything that is positive always makes it way through to us due to stress, imbalances, and environmental reasons. This helps to clear that stuff out. It’s also really helpful as a performer to ease some of those very nature jitters we get before a show, helping you to feel more clear onstage.”
– Rocco, Musician
“Sacral Chakra Essence is another blend I put my whole family on to sync up and strengthen our emotions and needs. With it, I find that we can be more in our power to have boundaries with each other (and others). This is perfect for the stressful holiday time when many people are coming in and out of your house, expecting hospitality and smiling faces.”
– Sarah, Massage Therapist
Sunday brings us the first of two Leo New Moons – the energy of which will be encouraging us to live a little, lighten up and relax, but also to take responsibility for our actions and accept the consequences of our choices. And as usual with lunar events we are recommending our Intuition Essence™ Blend to better connect with the cycles of nature and channel the uplifting energies available during these phases. It may also help balance some of the deep emotions that may come with any moon phase, especially with some eclipses looming.
Intuition Essence™ includes Night Blooming Cactus – the flower of which syncs with the moon and opens up like a crown at night, and acts on both our crown and heart chakras. It promotes optimism and synchronicity, opening us up to divinity and reminding us to appreciate what good we already have.
Intuition Essence™ also contains our Silver Essence, which works in the blend to promote calmness and mental clarity, as well as balancing Kundalini energy. Since new moon in Leo is encouraging us to live a little but also to take responsibility for our actions, this aspect of the essence may be especially beneficial for helping one think clearly and use good judgement – and to maintain a calm cool mental space, especially when our emotions are surfacing.
Covellite Essence is another important ingredient in this blend; it’s especially beneficial for helping to open up one’s sixth sense, clear energetic blockages in the third eye, and help tune one in to their emotional and higher selves.
This New Moon is a great opportunity to reset your intention and focus on creating something new. It may have been emotional/moody roller coaster this last month (or two) but now it’s time to reset the energy and get off to a better start. And if things are already going your way then this is a great time to hone in on more specific aspects of your goals. Intuition Essence™ helps one harness the energy of the New Moon to heighten one’s intuition and sixth sense as well as connect better to one’s higher-self. With better access to one’s innate emotional intuition, it’s easier to get messages and guidance directly from one’s own spiritual connection that may help with healing, growth, and manifesting your goals. Read more about Intuition.
And for those who really want to take special advantage of the new moon’s energy, we recommend our Shanti Kai™ New Moon Meditation – which uses our Intuition and Transformation blends. ?
Moon Rituals – we suggest using Intuition and Transformation:
- Start by spraying your feet and lower chakras with the Transformation Blend for grounding and preparing you for your new moon ritual.
- Spray Intuition Blend around your 3rd eye and crown so you can better tap into the new moon’s energy and open you up for a deeper meditation.
- At this point you should start setting your intention. What is it you want to clear out or release from your energy (tension/pain, bad habit, grief). Or is there something you want to draw in (a job, relationship, etc.)? Set this intention now and prepare to meditate.
- Once your intention is fully in your mind use Transformation Blend by spraying it on in the areas you feel resistance to really help clear what has been in the way and counter any resistance.
- Bring your intention to your mind and really start to see it happening, if you’re releasing something see it leaving your body. And if you’re trying to draw something in, allow yourself to really see you having what you want (see yourself at work or with a significant other).
- If you are having trouble envisioning this you may repeat spraying with Intuition (you may also use Imagine here if you have it). If you are encountering resistance with releasing stuck energy, repeat Transformation as needed (you may also use Removing Obstacles here if you have it).
- Once you have fully resonated with your goals and completed your meditation you can begin to come back.
- At this point you can use the Transformation Blend for helping to transmute lower energies to a higher vibration in your energy field. – if your goals are very specific you may also anchor this experience as follows:
- If it’s a money issue or issue about a job (or education), you could use Prosperity and continue to work with it
- For relationships, use Venus
- For health issues or other blocks, use Removing Obstacles,
- If you feel stuck or trouble with motivation, you can use Mars.
- We recommend you continue with the Moon Ritual every New Moon and Full Moon until the situation changes. You may still use Intuition and Transformation Daily one after the other – preferably morning and night – to anchor your intention and reconnect with your goal
- If you are using Venus, Mars, Prosperity etc, we recommend continuing with these over a period of time for better results whenever the issue comes up. Start with 3-5 sprays 2x/day or as needed or desired, especially over spine and back side of body, crown, bottoms of feet, and aura.
To read more on these blends check out Astro Line.